Monday, July 16, 2012

Mills' baptism

Mills was baptized on July 8th. It was a special morning of worship as we went before the congregation and vowed to raise Mills as a disciple of Christ. "That having been justified by His grace we should become heirs according to the hope of eternal life." Titus 3:7 We pray that Mills will come to know Jesus at an early age and that God will use his life for His glory!

Mills wore the same gown that Perry wore. My hope is that it will become a family heirloom gown.

We had a small reception at our house that afternoon after nap time. I loved planning it and thought it turned out perfectly! We served cookies and petite fours and coffee. 
 Alex and I made these cookies. It was my first attempt at piping, and I'm glad Alex was there to help because it was harder than I anticipated.
 Love the table! It's hard to see, but I decorated with several silver baby heirloom pieces. Some very old, some very new.
 Cheetah and Papou
 Mae Mae
 Nana and Papa
Nonnie loves her great-grandson! 
My other grandmother, Grammy, was there too, but left before I remembered to take pictures. Sad!

1 comment:

  1. I was overjoyed to see Mills baptized, but unfortunately I look like a piece of glazed death......I blame the lighting.

    ReplyDelete